INTRODUCTION Traveling Operations
• The Easy Roller with its mechanically powered drive makes traveling operations effortless and safe.
• Once the mechanical drive is engaged by oscillating the tiller up-and down, the truck accelerates with minimal required operational force.
• The function can be engaged to both directions and can be overdriven. For safety in the opposite direction the drive works as a parking brake.
• Horizontal transportation of heavy loads become easy and safe.
ADVANTAGES Robust and durable
• The trucks robust and durable design requires little to no maintainence.
• Short and maneuverable, the truck can operated quickly, safely and effortlessly in most confined areas.
• Robust and durable pump with controlled lowering speed, low maintenance.
• Options of tandem or single loadwheels with entry rollers.
|Type sheet for industrial truck acc.to VDI 2198|
|Distinguishing mark||1.2||Manufacturer`s type designation||ER A44/55|
|1.5||Load Capacity / rated load||Lbs||4400/5500/6600|
|1.6||Load centre distance||c(inch)||23.6|
|1.8||Load distance ,centre of drive axle to fork||x(inch)||38.3|
|Weight||2.1||Service weight(with Pu double wheels)||lb||165|
|2.2||Axle loading, laden front/rear||lb||3946/1854|
|2.3||Axle loading, unladen front/rear||lb||48.4/114.4|
|3.2||Tyre size, front||inch||Æ 3.1× 2.8|
|3.3||Tyre size, rear||inch||Æ 7.9× 2|
|3.5||Wheels, number front/rear(x=driven wheels)||2/2 or 2/4|
|3.6||Tread, front||b10 (inch)||21|
|3.7||Tread, rear||b11 (inch)||15|
|Dimensions||4.4||Lift height||h3 (inch)||4.5|
|4.9||Height of tiller||h14(inch)||48.4|
|4.15||Height, lowered||h13 (inch)||3.3|
|4.19||Overall length||l1 (inch)||62.9|
|4.2||Length to face of forks||l2 (inch)||17.6|
|4.21||Overall width||b1 (inch)||21.3|
|4.22||Fork dimensions||s/e/l (inch)||1.8/6.3/46|
|4.25||Distance between fork- arms||b5 (inch)||21|
|4.32||Ground clearance, centre of wheelbase||m2 (inch)||1.5|
|4.34||Aisle width for pallets 800×1200 lengthways||Ast (inch)||84.3|
|4.35||Turning radius||Wa (inch)||52.3|
2. Three position operating lever for lifting, transporting and lowering purposes. Lower Position---to lower load, pull up on the finger tip control. Neutral Position—place finger tip control in this position during pulling or transporting. Lift Position—to raise load, push down on finger tip control, pump handle to raise the load.
3. Mechanical Drive
The mechanical drive can effortlessly accelerate heavy loads. The drive can be engaged in both directions and also has a rest position.
4. Oscillation movements.
Easy oscillation movements of the tiller reduces required operating force to a minimum.
5. Brake function and ramps.
If the mechanical drive is engaged in one direction, a brake function is applied towards the other direction. On inclines this function is an obvious advantage. No downhill rolling of the truck.
6. This function also helps tremendously if the truck is used on tail lifts or for battery exchange systems.
7. Options for single or tandem fork rollers.
8. Additional entry and exit fork rollers guarantees maximum stability and safety for transporting goods on slopes.